Our customer is the largest financial institution in Egypt. This client is implementing front to back to risk capital markets solution in murex platform.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people with proven track record on murex implementations.
Successful candidate will be part of the core murex team for this client with strong foundation and fundamentals in banking and capital markets experience.
1. Write transformation logic for source data format to Murex understandable format (MxML)
2. Ability to create new datamart reports based on client specification
2. Create MxML import and export workflows using MXML Exchange
3. Build reconciliation process across source and destination
4. Configure Messaging queues for real-time interfacing
5. Configure and test real-time and EOD market data upload from various source systems
6. Document Functional, Technical Specification and Test Cases for integration
7. Produce exception reports for failures
8. Configure and Build Murex Reports for reports based interfaces
9. Build custom tasks in MxML Exchange for specific processing not available through standard task library
1. Ability to capture Back office workflow requirements from users
2. Design/develop/configure Trade workflows for each of the business, front office, back office etc.
3. Create confirmation workflows and generate messages in swift and non-swift formats
4. Configure payment and fixing workflows based on requirements on Mx and MxML side
5. Capture accounting requirements and setup rules and accounts
5. Performing regression analysis and testing in case enhancements on existing workflows is required.
6. Documentation of Functional Specs, Technical Specs and Configuration/Release docs.
7. Communicate effectively on the workflow and obtain sign-offs from various parties.
8. Development of filters/MxML formulae/payment queue/actions configuration
9. Design of workflows that is scalable and maintainable in future roll-outs.
Looking for minimum 3-4 years experience in Datamart and MXML BO murex experience candidate.
1. Pre/post-Trade workflows,
2. Document workflows,
3. Payment Workflow,
4. Market operations
5. Settlement Instructions
6. Confirmation instructions
7. Swift & Non Swift Confirmations and payment messages
8. Fixing procedure knowledge
10. Strong MxML - Data dictionary formulae, workflow tasks, template generation.
11. Good knowledge on parser functions/filters etc.
12. Good documentation and communication skills
13. Datamart reports and knowledge on Dynamic tables across all modules
Working level knowledge around Unix & Syabse
MxML Exchange, Exhange Workflow, Dynamic Tables, Datamart and Reporting, Repository Services and API's, Market Data Interface (MDCS and MDRS) and Processing Scripts
Technical Knowledge -
Java, XML, XSL, Unix Scripting (Shell,Perl), SQL (TSQL/PL SQL), Messaging Queues (MQ, TIBCO)
1. Should possess an understanding of financial markets
2. Knowledge of treasury domain as a whole back office workflow process, Settlement procedure, swift messages specs/nostro/vostro settlement,
3. Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Currency
Minimum academic requirements:
Bachelors Degree from a reputed university with good passing scores
Nice to have
Knowledge on accounting in murex modules.
Nice to Have:
Understanding of Trade Life Cycle (Pricing>>Booking>>Validation>>Confirmation>>Settlements>>Accounting>>Reporting>>Events>>Market Risk>>Credit Risk>>Market Data etc)
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.