ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Managing all phases of project lifecycle including scoping and planning, pre-production, production, post production and content management.
- Multiple short term and long-term projects in a rapidly growing and technical environment with a focus on frictionless experience for employees.
- Create content in compelling formats aligned to quality standards and project timelines.
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts within Leading Practices and other internal teams to synthesize insights from existing content.
- Partner with internal and external teams to create content in multi-media formats like videos, infographics etc.
- Execute awareness and marketing activities to increase content consumption across various ServiceNow channels.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Excellent communications and customer service skills in addition to familiarity with post-sale content formats and requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience in working with geographically diverse teams and the ability to arrive at consensus among competing priorities. Demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
- Advanced project management skills and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, and ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Experience with digital and/or video-based content initiatives and/or innovation projects.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), to include executive communications
- Expertise in enterprise software delivery, ideally in support of ServiceNow implementations
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills,
- Meticulous attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.