The Inside Sales person will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary Role, Responsibilities & Duties of include:
- Identify opportunities through Email, Telecalling & Marketing events.
- Validate and manage the leads generated through above mentioned activities.
- Record and maintain the quality of leads and ensure progression of leads from identification to closure
- Maintain a quality pipeline by targeting the right set of audience and weekly closure by continuous follow-up.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must have good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle.
- Strong secondary/internet research skills.
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Marathi (Required)
- Hindi (Required)