If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
REQUIRED SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong fundamentals of Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering.
- Awareness of International standards related to Electrical & Instrumentation (ASME, ANSI, API, ISA, IEC).
- Excellent analytical, creative and Interpersonal skills.
- A high level of self‐motivation, flexibility and self‐learning aptitude.
- Good team player and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Graduate with min 2‐4 years of experience or Diploma with min 3‐5 years of experience in Instrumentation
Engineering or Electrical and electronics Engineering with knowledge of Instrumentation/Electrical engineering
preferably from pump / rotary equipment Industry.
- To understand and revise various instrumentation documents like P&ID’s, Wirings and other basic
documents using Autodesk products/software and Microsoft tools.
- Knowledge of creating the project documents like instrument lists, I/O lists etc. using Microsoft tools.
- Experience in INtools software and ISA standards for Creation of Instrument Datasheets for various
instruments like Pressure, Temperature, Level, vibration will be preferable.
- To Understand and able to read the project documents and support the Engineers in team to update electrical
and instrumentation documents related to various projects.
- Knowledgeable in Solid works and creation of Bill of materials (BOM) related to Instrumentation and controls
would be an added advantage.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & INtools. Knowledge on E‐Plan and Basic Programming skills would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of field instruments, Utility and electricals with Installation knowledge.
- Good work experience and basic knowledge on control documents and spec review would be preferred.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.