Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Establish best practices through the entire support process.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams.
- Handling escalations of service requests received through calls /mail/ walk-in associates.
- Coordinating with Campus Manager, Facility Manager, Executive Facilities / Engineering and Client visit meetings.
- Coordinating with learning team for L&LD training arrangements.
- Analysis on MIS - Call report.
- Process improvement.
Operational Risk Management
- Update and implement Emergency Response plan; drills etc as required
- After office hours Facilities assistance response
- Operational Audits and Compliance.
- Escalation of Incidents/Problems
- Meet or exceed best practice in provision of services through
- Establishment and adherence to policies & procedures, compliance
deadlines for each of the tasks as advised by the Operation
- Effective management of the team
Key skills Will have responsibility for the management of a wide range of
issues with input on day-to-day operations.
- Will be highly familiar with the service structure, including
responses to requests for assistance on Facilities Management
issues from Client staff and arrangements pertaining to all
- Well-groomed and presentable all the time.
- Good communication Skills.