Team Lead- P2P
Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion:
BE/BTech/MCA, Arts/Science Graduates)
â€¢ Meet /Exceed all defined SLAâ€™s of the process (quality, TAT etc) as agreed with the client• â€¢ 100% Compliance to Process Adherence as defined in the SOP.
Project / Process:
- â€¢ Invoice processing.
- Processing payroll/tax /garnishment updates.
- â€¢ Ensure compliance of all process requirements is not less than 100%.
- â€¢ Ensure Individual Productivity levels are achieved as per the targets set year on year.
- â€¢ Meet internal process metrics as defined.
- â€¢ Adherence to audit compliance.
- â€¢ Complete all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable.
- Updating vendor master, processing simple PO and NonPO invoices, maintaining vendor balances, Updating employee data base, processing payroll, tax and garnishment corrections/updates, handling RFQ/price differences, contract and catalog processing and upload, basic spend analysis & reporting, RFx support on any adhoc requests, Purchase requisitions processing, PO management, master data administration, PO expediting and maintaining the tracking sheets and Helpdesk to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
â€¢ Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented
- â€¢ Meet process SLAs / metrics â€“ productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- â€¢ Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- â€¢ Respond to data requests and process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- â€¢ Collate unprocessable/pending list.
- â€¢ Perform data entry of vendor masters.
- â€¢ Perform data entry of employee data base.
- â€¢ Report productivity on count of invoices processed.
- â€¢ Escalate unprocessable/parked/blocked with reasons.
- â€¢ Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- â€¢ Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- â€¢ Adhere to shift handover processes.
- â€¢ Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- â€¢ Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
â€¢ Complete mandatory training for self as identified
- â€¢ Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- â€¢ Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- â€¢ Record own attendance and time sheet related data.
- 'â€¢ Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
1Procure to Pay - PayrollNARequired
Proficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Aug 20 2019
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.