50+! The number of countries supported by RDF COE (Intercompany billing) Team in making millions of dollars in payments every year to sites who support Novartis in conducting clinical trials.
The Assistant Manager in RDF COE will be responsible to provide operational support to Country / cluster Clinical Operations and Finance teams by supporting site payment process, monitoring, coordinating and tracking clinical trial spend and controls.
He / She will also be the primary subject matter expert (SME) for all the supporting country / cluster, and will offer training and support for the process to new associates.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Manage investigator/clinical trial related payment requests with support from SFA/FAs as per conditions set on investigator Clinical Trail Agreement (CTA)/Schedule A and other internal clinical data base in accordance with company SOP/WP, financial policies, standards and requirements.
- Acts as SPOC, clinical team business partners & SME to ensure compliance and provides operational support for all payment-related issues and queries for all studies.
- Support in driving, tracking and monitoring various assigned CPO PKIs. Generate, track & monitor various management reports with deep dive analysis ensuring DCM compliance and High standard process efficiency & quality.
- Provide accountable and transparent records for audit trail. Support and drive Process Improvements and change management
- On-Board the new joiners in the team with the relevant process being SME in the process. Ensures review and production of necessary SOPs and WPs is carried out in re-quested timelines.
- Support continuous evaluation of key processes (productivity and customer satisfaction)
- Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mindset - a proven ability to manage business cases but to also see beyond the numbers, get straight to the heart of issues and provide insights
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University level degree in Finance
- Clinical Ops from reputed institute
- MBA Finance preferred
- Financial background with 7+ years’ experience in finance, accounts payables / CRO in a leading multinational. 2 years of SME experience in relevant financial process is mandatory.
- Outsourcing and/or shared services background preferred
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
FRA OPERATIONS NBS
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Audit & Finance