If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
FCD, $1.3B revenue division of the Flowserve corporation is looking for a Business partner for their FP&A function. This position will be an Individual Contributor, located in either Bangalore or Chennai in one of their Plants and reporting to the FP&A Director of the Division based in Dallas, Texas. This position will add strength to the current team size of 3 to support the growth and the transformation initiatives ongoing in the Division .
- Maintain Data and reports on the financial performance and the Operational metrics of the Division and by Sector / Site
- Business Partner for the FCD Corporate functions, co-ordinate / collaborate with the other functional Business partner
- Prepare the periodical standard reports required on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly…
- Analyse performance metrics / trends and seek reasons /drivers and deliver insight into trends, risks & opportunities
- Support the short-term planning and forecasting process
- Support on the Transformation / adhoc projects as required by the manager
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or higher
- 3 to 5 years of experience in FP&A and have a good experience in a manufacturing environment, experience in International / multinational companies preferred”
- Technology savvy with expert level knowledge in Excel, Power point and other Microsoft office tools
- Strong Analytical Skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, highly self-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.