But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you.
1. To monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the location.
2. To manage the recruitment and selection process.
3. On boarding & off boarding of staff
- Support in recruitment activities
- Assist in joining formalities like documentation, verification, bank account opening, IT and workstation set up
- Benefits set up like insurance and other reimbursements
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Track probation and confirmation appraisal of staff
- Drive exit formalities
- Conduct exit interviews if requested
4. Employee engagement & training
- Involved in employee relations and facilitate resolution of employees issues if requested
- Recommend and execute employee engagement initiatives
- Identify and engage external/internal trainers
- Execute training activities
5. Ensure compliance with regard to provident fund, ESI, and or other applicable laws.
- Registration of establishment
- On time remittance
- Filing of returns on or before due dates
- Liaison with authorities
- Maintenance and updating of all necessary registers as required by local labor laws
6. Other HR activities
- Maintenance of attendance register, leave and reimbursements
- Provide timely information on attendance and reimbursements for payroll processing
- Maintenance of requisite documentation and approvals
- Periodical HR Reports
- Assist in annual performance appraisal exercise
- Identify admin requirements
- Vendor evaluation and appointment
- Follow up with vendors to meet necessary timelines.
- Bank formalities at local level if needed.
- Proper maintenance of Asset of the company & timely servicing.