Software Development Engineer
ADCI - Haryana
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Rails, C++ or C#
- Understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
These are just couple of many exciting ways that customers can use their identity information. Our customers use Withholding Tax product suite named Taskless to provide tax identity information which enables them to earn from multiple Amazon businesses globally. Using our services, millions of payees and paid billions of dollars from Amazon business and its subsidiaries as per withholding tax regulations. If you are passionate about the challenges of big scale, building cutting edge technologies, and making developing distributed applications easy and reliable then the Taskless team has a place for you.
As a Web Development Engineer, you will lead and mentor other talented engineers. You will be responsible for building the best customer experience, keeping latency, security, and usability in mind. You will interact with product managers and designers and convert their vision into technical solution. You will collaborate with other Web Developers and Software Engineers to deliver inspiring customer facing products. You will also guide the team on web/ mobile development best practices and set examples by using them in solutions you build.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Perl)
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization