OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering highest quality technical support on OpenText products, addressing the customer’s concerns not just at a technical level but also from a customer service perspective, collaborating with others as needed. He or she will provide guidance to L2 Support Engineers on complex technical issues by collaborating with RnD and other teams.
You are great at:
- Technical Support Specialist handles complex product issues
- • Lead Technical Support Specialist will provide backline Support
o Handles second level technical issues through assignments
o Provides guidance to L2 Support Engineers for complex issues
o Works with Support Engineers to screen and validate the Support Requests to RnD
What it takes:
- Knowledge of StreamServe
- Has in-depth understanding of how the above products works
- Ability to understand product integration with 3rd party applications in complex environments
- Has advanced technical skills to offer advanced troubleshooting methods like
o Memory/core dump analysis
o Network traffic analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot, within support scope, customization issues and rule out product issues”
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.