Software Development Engineer
ADCI - Haryana
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Expert knowledge of Java, C/C++ (atleast one) is a must.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
As an SDE, you will develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with development teams and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of software components.
Senior Engineers provide technical leadership at Amazon. They help establish technical standards and drive Amazon’s overall technical architecture, engineering practices, and methodologies. They work on our hard problems, building high quality, architecturally sound systems that are aligned with our business needs. They think globally when building systems, ensuring Amazon builds high performing, scalable systems that work well together. Senior engineers are pragmatic visionaries who can translate business needs into workable technology solutions. Their expertise is deep and broad. They are hands on, producing both detailed technical work and high-level designs.
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Great understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational DBMS