Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a Professional HL7 Developer . We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Take the lead: Lead Application development and maintenance as per the standard processes. Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members.
To succeed in this position, education & skills required:
- Qualifications: Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- An HL7 developer works with electronic medical records (EMR) and patient management systems (PMs), as well as other clinical systems software.
- One of your main responsibilities is to create interfaces, which are the main source of patient data in systems such as Health Information Exchange (HIE) or Intelligence Platform (IP).
- As an HL7 developer, some of your other duties may include working with IT teams, clients (typically healthcare facilities like hospitals), and IT vendors.
- You are responsible, when developing the interfaces, to ensure that the integration of various systems and transfer of patient data runs smoothly.
- Your responsibilities may include reviewing, analyzing, coding, and testing various programming systems. Once you deploy the interface, you are also responsible for troubleshooting and on-going maintenance.