Roles and Responsibilities:
- Screening resumes and performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Arrange appointments, manage calendars, and complete work schedules.
- Completing reports timely on employment activity.
- Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Operate and maintain machines in the office, like personal computers, voice mail systems, facsimile machines, scanners, and photocopiers.
- Works with HR team in Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues, Employee Engagement Activities (Sports events, Outing etc).
- Office facilities management.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- At least 2 - 6 years of work experience on same domain.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures
- Education and Qualifications: Bachelors degree with specialization in Human Resources, Psychology or Business related course.
Job Type: Full-time
- TOTAL: 2 years (Preferred)