Executive Assistant Training
Apply for Executive Assistant Profile in Delhi
Executive Assistant Internship in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Executive Assistant Internship For Freshers with Profile, Job Description, Role, Duties. An Executive Assistant Responsibilities include answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks. As such, executive assistants play a role in decision-making and policy setting. The executive assistant performs the usual roles of managing correspondence, preparing research, and communication, often with one or more administrative assistants or scheduling assistants who report to him or her.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
An Executive Assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks. Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents. Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
An Executive Assistant helping prepare for meetings. Accurately recording minutes from meetings. Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives. Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software. Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed. Making travel arrangements for executives. Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
An Executive Assistant Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive. Secures information by completing database backups. Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; and initiating telecommunications. Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Executive Assistant Career Path
Executive Assistant Role
Executive Assistant Job Description
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication
- memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional discretion
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category
Human Resource Manager