The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyse data across multiple channels.
- Manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Planning, creating and implementing strategies for overall increase of search traffic and generating leads.
- Identifying and implementing the keywords in the website for maximum exposure in Search Engines.
- Optimization for long-driven and competitive keywords to gain maximum leads and increase in traffic.
- Developing various optimized strategy to target certain product sections (specially electronics and computers) to gain maximum visibility and sustain with higher rankings.
- Need to handle On-Page and Off-Page activities.
- Keep track of website traffic on Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Identifying top keyword rankings for competitors’ products across Search Engine Results and create strategy accordingly.
- Responsible for creating and executing SEO Campaign, SEM campaigns, projections, PPTs and audits.
- Maintain Weekly and Monthly SEO Traffic Reports.
- Should be able to plan and execute google AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with formal certification in Search Engine Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Minimum 3+ Years in relevant ecommerce SEO background client side or agency side.
- Hands-on experience in writing HTML and CSS code
- Experience in creating and executing Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
- Experience specific to e-commerce – Electronics, Electronic Gadgets & IT Hardware would be an added advantage