We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics. You should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns.
The salary range would be INR 58,000 - 73,000 monthly, and there will be a probation period of 3 months.
Apply and get started by taking this simple pre-screening test by 10.11.2021: https://mutualmobile.link/dgn
- Salary range and Job Title may vary depending on experience and skillset.
- Your LinkedIn Profile will act as a resume. So keep your LinkedIn profile updated before starting the test. Without completing the pre-screening test and submitting a completely filled LinkedIn Profile, we won’t be able to process your application.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Launch optimized online adverts to reach the target audience through Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices across digital marketing campaigns, and then acting on the information to meet marketing goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts to optimize web content to increase traffic (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Design, and Content teams to create promotional material and editorial calendars with syndicated schedules
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
What you’ll need
- Graduated in 2016/2017/2018 or before with Bachelor's/Master's Degree in B.A/B.Com/B.B.A/B.B.M/B.Sc with disciplines (General, Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations) with 3+ Years Experience are preferred.
- Proven working experience as a Digital Marketer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist, or a similar role
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, CRO, and online customer acquisition
- Experience working on Social Media channels (Paid & Organic), Display Advertising campaigns, Email Marketing campaigns, and SEO/SEM (Google, Bing) for B2B firms
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing best practices with the latest trends in online marketing and measurement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages through A/B Testing, multivariate experiments, and user funnels
- Strong analytical mindset with data-driven critical thinking
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Health Care & Insurance
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹696,000.00 - ₹876,000.00 per year