SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Manager Vacancies - Salary 1,40,000 - Apply SoonSPMCIL Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (SPMCIL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, LLB, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW for the position of Assistant Manager. To Apply for the job posting from SPMCIL, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: SPMCIL
Post Name: Assistant Manager
No of Posts: 16
Salary: 40,000 - 140,000 (Per Month)
Experience: fresher - 3 years
Education: B.Tech/B.E, LLB, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 18-11-2020
Selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage). The candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in the respective category in the ratio of 1:4.
The objective type online examination will consist of following components Sr. No. Name of the Test No. of Qs. Max. Marks Version Time 1-Professional Knowledge -60 -90 -Hindi & English language except English language section Composite time of 120 Minutes ,2 -General Awareness -15 -15 ,3 -English Language -15 -15, 4 -Logical Reasoning -15 -15, 5- Quantitative Aptitude -15 -15,Total 120 150
The exact date, session reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company’s website www.spmcil.com for any change in the examination date/other information. The online examination will be conducted at various centers in Delhi/Noida/Gurugram/Faridabad.
1. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
2. SPMCIL however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
3. SPMCIL also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
4. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and SPMCIL will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 19.10.2020 to 18.11.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Points To Be Noted Before Registration: i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. SPMCIL may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
1.Opening of website link for applying online application -19.10.2020
2.Closing date for applying online -18.11.2020 (till 5:30 P.M.)
3.Payment of fees in online mode- 19.10.2020 to 18.11.2020 (till 5:30 P.M.)
4.Online Examination The date will be informed on the website- Link for download of admit cards from the website Around 10 -15 days before the examination
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates may apply for only one post from among the different posts advertised as the online exam for all the posts may be conducted on the same day.
3. Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise the eligibility standard advertisement criteria to restrict/regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
4. The vacancies advertised are tentative and may increase/decrease as per organizational requirement.
5. For appearing in the online test, reimbursement of travel fare shall not be admissible. Those candidates who are shortlisted in online test and appear for the Interview after due verification of their documents, will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) from nearest station to the place of Interview by 3-tier AC Class.
6. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
7. Decision of SPMCIL in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the SPMCIL in this behalf.
8. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
9. SPMCIL would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by SPMCIL in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, SPMCIL reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
10. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
11. Allowances such as HRA, medical reimbursement, performance related pay, Gratuity, Leave encashment, etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
The Applicants May Note The Following:
i. Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet website jam. SPMCIL takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their application online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons beyond the control of SPMCIL.
ii. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/tails furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
iii. The SC/ST/PWD applicants claiming reservation in eligibility criteria should keep a photocopy of the Caste/Tribe/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, the Government of India format for claiming the benefits of reservation in Civil Posts and services for these categories under the Government of India at the time of verification or at any date after being advised about the same.
iv. Persons with Disability must produce a copy of the certificate of their disability issued by authorities empowered to issue such certificate at the time of verification or on any date after being advised about the same.
v. The applicants belonging to OBC should submit a photocopy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed for claiming services under the Government of India at the time of certificates verification or on any date after being advised about the same. The certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the applicant does not belong to the socially advanced sections/Creamy Layer. The certificate should have been obtained from the Competent Authority. The OBC applicants coming under ‘Creamy Layer’ will be treated as ‚General‛ category applicant and hence they should select their category in online application as ‘General’ It may be noted that only the castes/subcastes figuring in the Central List (Govt. of India) will be considered accordingly OBC caste/Sub-caste figuring in the concerned State list but not in Central List will not be considered under OBC category. At the time of Interview, candidates belonging to OBC Category will have to produce latest OBC Certificate (Non Creamy Layer) not older than 6 months, in the format prescribed by Govt. of India issued by Competent Authority for appointment to the post under Govt. of India and for Central Govt. PSU.
vi. Applicants already in service of Govt./Quasi Govt. Organizations, Public Sector Banks/Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies will have to submit No Objection Certificate from their Employer at the time of Interview.
vii. Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organization need not apply.
viii. The decision of SPMCIL, in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by SPMCIL in this behalf.
ix. Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Units/Corporate Office of SPMCIL.
x. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version shall prevail. Any resultant disputes arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Delhi
xi. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
xii. No correspondence from applicants regarding their eligibility to apply for the above posts will be entertained.
xiii. Please also refer to ‚How to apply‛ and ‚Frequently asked question‛ section under the link ‚Click here for applying online‛ in case of any difficulty in applying online.
xiv. Any corrigendum/addendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.spmcil.com . Therefore applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update.
xv. The Company’s reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.spmcil.com . It will not be intimated to the applicants individually.
xvi. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
xvii. Execution of Bond: The new recruits at E-1 level shall be liable to execute a bond of Rupees Three Lakhs to serve the Company for a minimum period of three years.