About the Organization
Royal Philips (NYSE:
PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health. Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2018 sales of EUR 18.1 billion and employs approximately 77,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Health Care and Personal Health. Philips has strong Brand Equity and recognized amongst most Innovative Companies globally growing better than industry and gaining market shares across categories.
Digital Marketing Lead (B2C) – Personal Health
Vice President & Business Head – Personal Health
You are responsible for
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Leader D2C
- Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned,
earned and paid channels.
- Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and
sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities
together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
- Responsible for 1) enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled audience based,
personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and 2) direct sales & engagement via
owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
- Works closely with the Center of Excellence (CoE) resources to drive critical capabilities (e.g.
E-commerce/shop, new business models, consumer care, community management, people
based marketing/CRM, activation management).
- Leads newly defined interdisciplinary team in the Markets which includes direct online, CRM,
community management, media management, PR, consumer care and management of
foundational elements (e-trade, ratings & reviews), under guidance of D2C Digital Marketing
and e-Commerce team (Group) and in collaboration with consumer marketing, PH sales, and
trade shopper teams locally
- Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all categories in PH in
the market. Develop and lead the local marketing activation. Lead the execution and
constant optimization of D2C digital marketing activation strategy to build our brand, drive
sales and to boost our market position.
- Drive detailed campaign plan development in alignment with the 24-month market marketing
plan and define and monitor the campaign budgets with global and local marketing and
- Optimize and execute the digital activation plans by means of: standardized campaign brief
and planning, leveraging global touchpoints supported by local insights, data validated
learnings, foundation & campaign activation checklists, drive optimization iterations &
execution, organize daily management and standardize campaign learning output.
- Lead the roll out of the new digital marketing strategy based on local briefing and global
- Gain a deep understanding of the modern customer needs to drive business growth and
deepen (digital) consumer and customer engagement.
- Manage online store: inventory, pricing, promotions, merchandising, performance
- Support rollout and scale up of new digital models: L&I, subscriptions etc. in the Market
- Set up detailed AOP underpinned with key launches and campaigns.
- Work closely with other functions like, supply and care to ensure a great local consumer
- Work closely with central team to pilot global projects and develop best practices.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
8+ years of hands on digital marketing experience with strong technical knowledge. Experience in B2C industry will be given preference
Preferably MBA with experience in durables industry and B2C environment
In house digital marketing/ digital campaign / digital analytics team
Ability to drive complex change by persuading stakeholders (ideally through matrix organizations) and end-to-end digital experience with a feel for IT & Marketing.
Strong Communication and influencing skills
Strong stakeholder management skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)