ALQIMI is a global information technology solutions company based in Washington DC, USA with a global customer base and workforce. For more than 20 years, ALQIMI has operated in demanding government and commercial environments delivering a wide range of cutting-edge IT solutions enabling these organizations to surpass their missions and goals. ALQIMI's domain expertise includes large-scale enterprise computing, healthcare IT, big data software development and artificial intelligence. We apply our domain expertise through the sale of software and services to government and commercial clients. ALQIMI was founded in 1997 and has maintained operations in Gurugram, India since 2004.
ALQIMI is currently seeking a Mid-level IT Administrator to join its team at Two Horizon Center in Gurugram or Pune. The candidate should have a bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline and a minimum of two years of work experience as an IT Administrator. The selected candidate will support ~100 personnel operating around the world. While the candidate must have a Windows and Office365 knowledge core, the successful candidate will also be exposed to variety of non-Windows/Office365 technologies.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptop set-ups, desktops, software, and hardware to include purchasing and physical repairs.
- Overall administration and management of Office 365 including, but not limited to, Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, One Drive, and Azure Active Directory
- Monitor for performance and stability issues and provide proactive user support and security incident remediation
- Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability, and efficiency of our existing Office 365 infrastructure
- Provide escalation support services for the service desk
- Ability to implement mission priorities such as cyber security, CMMC certification, ISO, etc.
- Participate in daily status and technical calls.
- Required to be on-call, as needed, to support international operations and clients.
MUST HAVE Qualifications
- B.S. Degree in computer science, information systems, or related area, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years' experience in Windows and Office365 IT Administration.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Extensive expertise in Office365 administration, configuration, and monitoring
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Highly motivated and must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a “shift” schedule that allows for adequate support for both India and US based
- Customer service and/or help desk experience a plus
- Familiarity with both Windows and IOS support and remediation.
- Familiarity with technical documentation creation and upkeep as well the generation and presentation of IT related
presentations to management.
- Familiarity with Linux, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, and Jenkins a plus