Position Vacant :
Senior Managers - Child for Child Programme
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 27 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Travel frequently with the teams and lead the team as a role model with honesty, sincerity, punctuality & sheer hard work.
- To maintain and nurture relationship with Schools, Authorities and Institutions.
- Maintain close liaison with various educational alliances/institutions/departments;
- To ensure achievements of the laid work plans and yearly targets both Qualitative and quantitative.
- To research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
- Manage, supervise internal departmental communication.
- Regularly monitoring the progress of the teams; provide all necessary support and guidance to teams.
- With very good Computer Proficiency
- Maintaining school data and reports
- Experience or knowledge of the voluntary sector or sales and marketing
- A minimum of 3-5 years (for Senior Managers) of experience in school fundraising preferably or in business development/ sales/ marketing
- Organizational skills, Proven administrative skills
- Strong ability to network and strengthen relationship with stakeholder.
- A self-starting team leader with the strong ability to motivate and manage a successful team
- Innovative thinker able to demonstrate flair and creativity.
- Candidate must be a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration and aged 35 to 55
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Computer Proficiency.
Desired work experience:
As mentioned above
Location of posting:
Dehradun and Kolkata
E mail id :