This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.”
Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Duties and Responsibilities - • Implementation of cash Policy and continuous evaluation to ensure adherence to the Policy and compliance with the Authority Matrix at branches in the area assigned. • Daily cash collection / updating and deposition. • Preparing daily cash collection report and sending the same to HO. • Checking and updating agency collection. • Attending walk in customers and solving their issue and maintaining 100 % Customer satisfaction level. • Coordinating with HO/TCS to solve the customer query with in TAT • Reporting of location cash and customer service details on daily basis. • Cross selling the insurance and other products to walk in customers. • Collecting customer feedback about our service and products. Also in some location Credit person is handling the LC responsibility too. • Branch admin related works to be done with the help of admin manager as per company policy and requirement.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- - Capable of interacting with customer and collection agency.
- /MBA with 0 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Has worked with reputed Bank/Financial Institution in Consumer Financing.
- Positive attitude and team player.