- Obtain referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information.
- Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software.
- Knowledge of insurance & check each insurance payments clearance.
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing system.
- All bills are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
- Set up patient payment plans and work collection accounts
- Update billing software with rate changes.
- Updates cash spreadsheet, runs collection reports.
- Liaison with accounts department for cash submission.
- You should be able to extend your shift timings whenever necessary.
- You are instructed to wear the Hospital Uniform while on duty.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)