Bank- RBL Bank
Designation- Team Leader
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum Graduate with Good Communication Skills.
Salary- 20000/- In hand + Incentive
Location- All Over in Delhi NCR
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Coach team members to high performance to achieve quality and efficiency goals.
2) Provide both leadership and management skills to foster an enthusiastic, inclusive, and efficient work environment.
3) Conduct monthly one on one coaching sessions with each team member to drive high performance in the areas of quality, efficiency and first call resolution.
4) Partner with support teams to achieve department service level goals.
5) Complete five to seven quality call reviews per month for each team member to support coaching and ensure adherence to corporate and department policies.
6) Provide timely and effective communication to team members to ensure awareness and commitment to department and corporate initiatives.
7) Ensure regulatory requirements are met for team members.
8) Ensure team members adhere to Key\'s policies and procedures.
9) Document performance levels for team members and provide information on a regular basis as part of the coaching process.
10) Document and complete annual performance reviews for each team member to foster a high performance culture.
- Maintain personal files for employees for effective record- keeping.
1) Partner with branches and district management to support client focused solutions to complex issues.
2) Provide leadership to the Contact Center and Segment strategic initiatives.
3) Demonstrate a mastery of critical systems, product knowledge and policy knowledge to supoort the development of a team member.
4) Collaborate with other departments within the Contact Center to facilitate the timely resolution of escalated issues and challenges.