With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Accounts Payable
The candidate should have relevant Account Payable experience and good accounting knowledge.
- The opening is in Accounts payable team where vendor Invoices will have to be checked, processed & paid.
- Non-Voice profile for Accounts Payable core accounting
- Handling email queries from vendors & internal stakeholders
- Getting the clarifications resolved from vendors & internal stakeholders by writing mails or taking calls with them
- Preparing the account reconciliations / resolving the open items coming in account reconciliations
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.COM/ M.com (Preferable)
- Good oral & writing communication skills
- Proficient in accounting
- Should be able to do Multi-tasking & be flexible
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingMay 31, 2021, 1:52:44 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time