As a Team Leader, you are expected to set the example for your team in carrying out below responsibilities and any additional duties as assigned. Your ability to understand, support and demonstrate confidence in leading the team in accomplishing its mission and objectives is vital.
6 - 8 years
Ensure client’s SLA is met including service delivery, timely report and quality control.
Skills Required :
- Create reports to update the company on team’s progress
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
- Listen to team members' feedback
- Ensure effective communication with the client on project & the issue faced by the client is resolved.
- Should lead by example
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
- Provide any training that team members need
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Strong ability to interpret medical records of the patients in different specialties
- Coordination and communication between the support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence
- Ensure monthly invoicing details of the project is sent to the Accounts department.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions, including termination;
- Motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Works with Supervisor to establish departmental goals and timelines and update supervisor monthly on whether the goals have been met. Informs Supervisor as soon as possible if there are barriers to meeting goals.
- Ability to handle protected health information in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA)
- Taking performance review of the team members at regular intervals.
Aptitude Skills, MS office, Domain Knowledge, Problem Solving Skills, Team Leading Skills,
Candidate Attributes :
- Desire for knowledge/attitude to learn
- Good communication skills
- Quality orientation
- Customer orientation skills
- Professional confidence
- Problem solving skills
- Organization awareness
- Knowledge of MS office suite