The primary responsibility is to support the Strategy team in projects and operational tasks. The position holder ensures full transparency of ongoing projects progress and budget overview. -Support Senior Strategy Managers and Directors in projects around key Novartis products in major markets, that -Deliver substantially greater outcome improvement than from the product alone -Deliver substantially greater financial rewards for Novartis based on this
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project and Team Coordination :The project coordinator is responsible for business coordination within the Strategy department e.g. managing work streams, providing project execution and planning support, following up on action items.
- Prepare program sessions independently, ensure transparent and timely communication in the team and with third parties, arrange facilities for speakers and participants, ensure deliverable are ready, in high quality and delivered timely to the right stakeholders.
- Assist the Head of Strategy and the team in advanced operational tasks, such as project coordination, organization of key multi-stakeholder meetings, etc.
- Support the Strategy Team as required (e.g. cover for Assistant to Head of department and provide assistance with project support / planning and sourcing activities).
- Coordination of challengers for the Strategy team (scheduling of meetings with ECN members, site access, hotel & transportation, onsite support if needed, communication with admin of challengers)
- Close monitoring of budget for both cost centers in collaboration with BPA: prepare the budget fore-cast (cost centers and internal orders) and assists with its control over the year
- Track expenditures and commitments, provide upcoming charges overview for in year and following year
- Create and track cross charges from Purchase orders -Prepare an overview for the projects budget on a monthly basis
Operations Management and Execution Project Management People Challenges English Communicating with different customer groups Managing resources Organizing and planning Analyzing stakeholder requirements
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis! Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
BD&L & Strategic Planning