- Advising, guiding & supporting students with any academic, attendance issues.
- Interacting with parents regarding student performance and academic process.
- supporting faculties in implementing the academic process.
- Minimum Graduation Required.
- Experience in Education Industry would be an added advantage. Good Communication and computer skills are also needed.
Working schedule: 6 days working (Saturday & Sunday Compulsory working days). Week- offs can be on any day between Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)