Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2020: Apply for District Manager Vacancies - 5,00,000 Salary Per Annum - Apply NowAIC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (AIC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc,Diploma,MBA/PGDM for the position of District Manager. To Apply for the job posting from AIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: AIC
Post Name: District Manager
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 300,000 - 500,000 (Per Year)
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: Across India
Last Date: 07-06-2020
Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
A. Shortlisting of candidate
B. Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
How To Apply:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
2. Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on "NOTICE" Section and click on the “ Advertisement for engagement as District Manager”.
3. Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
4. Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and before filling of the online application .a. Should make the requisite fee payment through NET Banking/NEFT in the Bank Account
details as given above and be ready with the UTR/Transaction Reference Number. b. Should also be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given down below.
5. The candidate should then click on link “Online Application for engagement as District Manager”.
1. Candidates shall not send the hard copy of the application and documents to AIC.
2. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed through Company’s Website and/or regd. e-mail id of the date, time and venue for Group Discussion and Personal interview and should check the website and their mails on a regular basis.
3. Shortlisted candidates called for Group discussion and Personal Interview should compulsorily bring the Printed Hard copy of the downloaded Application Form. The candidate should also bring all Original Certificates along with one set of self- attested xerox copies of Date of Birth/Matriculation, Educational Qualifications, Computer proficiency, Caste Certificate, Work Experience for verification.
4. Candidature will be subject to verification of relevant certificates /documents as a proof of the eligibility criteria to be submitted at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
5. In case the candidate called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview is found as not satisfying the eligibility criteria and/or has not brought the original certificates, he/she will not be eligible for further selection process of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
6. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the Group Discussion and Personal interview will not be reimbursed by Company.
7. Canvassing or brining any undue influence in any form will disqualify the candidate
8. Candidature of any candidate furnishing incorrect or false particulars or supressed material information is liable to cancelled at any stage of selection and if detected post selection, his/her selection will be terminated immediately.
9. Company reserve the right to change the job location of any candidate to any District within the State, as per Company’s Business requirements.
10. The engaged District Manager on contract basis shall not accept any other assignment without obtaining explicit consent from AIC.
11. Company reserves the right to amend or alter any of the conditions mentioned above, reject any application/Candidature at any stage or cancel the Personal Interview and Group Discussion and/or selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
12. In case of more than one application received from the candidate the Company reserves the right to consider their application as per candidates’ suitability.
13. The decision of the company in all matters regarding eligibility, shortlisting, conduct of Group Discussion and Personal Interview and selection would be final and binding on all candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.