To facilitate learning of Tamil Language for IGCSE syllabus for classes 6 to 12.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Co-ordinator and fellow teachers to ensure the effective delivery of the plans
- Putting into practice the school’s learning and Teaching Strategy and employing a wide variety of learning and teaching tools to make learning both effective and enjoyable.
- Ensuring curriculum documentation is recorded in the work planners.
- Ensuring that all students are able to progress according to their ability.
- Maximising learning opportunities both within and outside the classroom through fieldtrips, visiting speakers, varied teaching styles and resources.
- Establishing and monitoring clear homework expectations and providing meaningful feedback.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of Experience
- Minimum 2 years of handling Secondary Students
- Ability to translate content from English to Tamil and Tamil to English
- Should be able to expose students to the aspects of Tamil Language apart from the Subject
- Child Education Fee Concession
- Accommodation and Food for Bachelors & Spinsters
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- PGT / TGT: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tamil Teaching: 5 years (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Company Cab / Shuttle service
- Meal card / Food coupons
- Education assistance