1. Handle of all the manpower management & Recruitment and joining formalities Short listing & Screening Scheduling interviews & Maintaining resume database.
2. Preparation of Duty Roster of the employee those are working in different- different sites and Maintenance of attendance, leave and absence record of whole Companys employees
3. Manage of end to end recruitment process and timely closures of vacant Positions along with record of valid Police verification of all person.
4. Weekly updating the Manpower Vacancy charts, Organization charts, and sending to HOD.
5. Maintenance of Personal Files and all kind of records of all employees and Ensure that documentation of all employees take place in proper manner
6. Custodian of important document along with Employee files, offer and appointment letters, termination letters, and other miscellaneous files.
7. Manage of the entire payroll of on roll and off roll Manpower along-with of master roll of all the employees and Leave and wages registers and Personal Files.Compliance with labour laws & statutory obligation of company pertaining to PF, ESI, Contract Labour act, & other applicable acts etc
8. End to End Recruiting, interviewing, and screening of candidates. Onboarding, Joining, Verification of documents / Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
9. Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers / Following up on the interview process status
10. Preparation of the Payroll, ESI, PF and submission of monthly Challan of the employees on monthly basis to the concern department. (ECR preparing, challan generation, payment processing, KYC updating, UAN generation and generating ESI online TIC, challan & payment)
11. Online UAN-KYC for PF & New Number process, return.
12. Verification of employees Technical / Educational documentation, PAN no. Aadhaar No, and bank account details before joining.
13. Issue of the various letter / document relates to Confirmation/Transfer etc to employees as and when required.
14. Knowledge of leave and attendance management along with independent handle disciplinary action such as long absenting without permission, warning letter and show cause.
16. Coordination with Management to conduct annual employee performance appraisal.
17. Coordination with bank for opening new salary accounts of new joined Employees.
18. Monitor timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, training and awards)
The candidate should have good communication skills both in verbal & spoken English
Presentable, Confident in meeting with the decision makers and top management
Should have qualities like decision making, leadership, solution oriented etcÂ
Location - Greater NoidaÂ Â
If you are interested apply asap on this email email@example.com or Call @ 9910608582 / 9810388282
Sr. HR RecruiterÂ
TA-248, 4th Floor,
Opposite Pocket A-3 Main Gate,
Master OF Business Administration (M.B.A)