As a Team Leader, you are expected to set the example for your team in carrying out these responsibilities and any additional duties as assigned. Your ability to understand, support and demonstrate confidence in leading the team in accomplishing its mission and objectives is vital.
6 - 8 years
Skills Required :
- Should lead by example
- Discuss and improve on Training and Learning opportunities
- Monitor calls and provide appropriate feedback to ensure accuracy and timeliness adherence to client policies.
- Ensure client’s SLAs are met in terms of service delivery , timely reports and adhere to quality standards.
- Ensure effective communication with the client on project & the issue faced by the client is resolved.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Listen to team members' feedback
- Provide any training that team members need
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
- Planning adequate staff and technical support for all the process.
- Oversees the hiring, supervision and training of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution;
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Strong ability to interpret medical records of the patients in different specialties
- Improve the operational system, processes and policies in support to organization’s Mission
- Coordination and communication between the support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence
- Ensure monthly invoicing details of the project is sent to the Accounts department.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions, including termination;
- Motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Works with Supervisor to establish departmental goals and timelines and update supervisor monthly on whether the goals have been met. Informs Supervisor as soon as possible if there are barriers to meeting goals.
- Ability to handle protected health information in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA)
- Taking performance review of the team members at regular intervals.
Problem Solving Skills, handling Teams,
Candidate Attributes :
- Ready to work in US shifts.
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Project planning skills
- Action Planning skills
- Should have an ethical leadership skills
- Delegation Skills
- Innovation skills
- Professional confidence
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office suite