Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
What you will be doing:
- Design, Code, Unit test, Deliver, Debug and maintains complex software modules in data insights product on Unix/Linux .
- Develops, debugs and maintains complex software modules on Unix/Linux.
- Ability to scale quickly on complex domains.
- Produces good quality code that is well tested
- Generate IP for the company by filing patents
What skills, experience & education you need as a team member to succeed:
- B.E/ B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a reputed college.
. 2-5 yrs of software experience
- Must have strong programming skills in Python or Java.
. Must have strong Knowledge on Kubernetes and Dockers.
. Must possess knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structure
Good to have:
- Identify appropriate use of Kubernetes for solving problems on distributed systems.
- Must have strong system level (UNIX System call, socket programming, multi-threading etc.) programming knowledge on Unix/Linux.
- Experience with concurrent programming, scale-out distributed systems and test-driven development practices.
- Must have good analytical skills to debug complex issues using various tools Unix/Linux.
- Should possess Excellent communication, strong inter-personal skills & comfortable across multiple geographies
- Experience in working in Agile scrum teams.
- Development exposure on Dockerized container environment and writing micro services.
. Experience in development and performance optimization of web applications, server components, database and web services
- Provide technical inputs: refactor, develop and test product enhancements designed for usability, scale, performance, manageability, automation and supportability.
- Collaborate with various disciplines within engineering and outside such as product management, user experience, tech support and with customers to provide innovative solutions
- Facilitate technical decisions; incorporate feedback and emergent patterns; ensure technical cohesion in product architecture