Job description for Android Developer
Role & Responsibilities
· Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
· Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
· Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
· Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
· Being involved in the design, creation, and implementation of a suite of software.
· Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
· Working as a part of a dynamic team to develop exciting features
· Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
· Researching on alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
· Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
· Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, kotlin , Android SDK, Android NDK
· You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools.
· Problem solver with good analytical skills and aptitude skills.
· Preferably Gurgaon/ NCR Residents are entertained.
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Sal-10 k-15 k
Job types –
Full time /walk in
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Android Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer