ARC International Fertility & Research Centre
Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Determines patient invoice by capturing services noted in the patient chart; clarifying services with physicians.
- Identifies responsible party by examining patient record.
- Issues invoice by entering service data; calculating charges; mailing invoices.
- Resolves billing issues by discussing contract with third-party payer; explaining insurance contract with patient; negotiating settlement.
- Maintains patient and invoice files by entering and adjusting data.
- Provides billing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing third-party billings, accounts pending, and late charges data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes medical office mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Any degree, Fresher/Experienced
- Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Internal Communications, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, Accounting, Informing Others, Data Processing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- 100% (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Physicians & Surgeons