Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find deep meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
We’re looking for an insatiably curious HR professional to partner with our people manager community This role will coach managers in key people processes. Additionally, the role will have program leadership responsibilities in specific areas of the employee life cycle – influencing processes to ensure they align to culture and strategic business priorities. For that reason, this role would best suit a data-centric HR professional who has had prior experience leading programs and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Provide HR consulting skills on key HR processes such as onboarding, termination, internal movements and position management.
- Proactively develop and communicate to managers updates on the above processes
- Accountable for all aspects of data , insights and CRM queue management
- Analyze and report on data connected to key HR processes and employee experiences. Partner closely with various teams diagnosing, interpreting and building recommendations for input into policy/process decisions
- Engage in local and regional HR initiatives and projects as required. This role will have strong Program Management responsibilities
To be successful in this role you should have 4-5 years’ experience as an HR professional, including experience in partnering and coaching managers on how to bring out the best in their team.
You should have demonstrated experience in managing and resolving individual ER cases and in implementing and facilitating capability initiatives that enhance the employee experience.
You are passionate about HR having direct impact on business results and you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
Education and Experience:
- Curiosity to understand our business and question the seemingly obvious
- Strong communication, collaboration, relationship management and influencing skills
- Project management and Program Management skills – demonstrable experience in planning and implementing end-to-end processes
- Experience of a matrix reporting environment would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Education Level Required: MBA/Masters degree required in relevant field
- Years of Experience Required: 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.