Job ID 20762
Position Title Sales Coordinator - Melaka
Job Description - To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation. (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring).
- To liaise with supplier for orders, price negotiation and product availability.
- To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business.
- To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers.
- To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time.
Salary 2000~3000 (RM)
Requirements - Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in sales and marketing sales admin, logistics or customer service industry and familiar with Customs (import/export) requirements.
- Possess strong hands on related working experience in daily sales & marketing operations. (familiar with International trade terms)
- Good written and spoken in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Others languages will be advantage
- Computer Literature (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- High persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and customer service oriented.