Service Delivery Mgr - P2P
Bachelor Degree or PG degree in Commerce /MBA
â€¢ Ensure adherence to Quality norms and processes• â€¢ Interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables.
Project / Process:
- â€¢ Create status reports for customers (internal/external).
- â€¢ Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers and process specialists.
- â€¢ Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- â€¢ Identify cost optimization opportunities.
- â€¢ Identify and suggest business improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring vendor master accuracy, ensuring timely and accurate invoice processing, reducing aging of pending invoices and debit balances, improving paid on time, reconciliation of vendor balances, handling exceptions arising from GLSL reconciliations and leading the month end close process, reducing aging of pending payrolls, improving paid on time, reconciliation of payroll reports, handling exceptions arising from customers and leading the payperiod end close process, reducing aging of pending tasks/activities like price differences/RFQ/IR orders, PR, PO, operational reports and handling exceptions arising from customers and supplier to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
- â€¢ Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics â€“ productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- â€¢ Ensure individual SLAs are met on processing transactions (if applicable).
- â€¢ Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- â€¢ Conduct analysis and track services delivered.
- â€¢ Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
- â€¢ Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent negative results.
- â€¢ Innovate opportunities to automate & reduce manual interventions.
- â€¢ Ensure UATs are conducted before go live & Systems are implemented.
- â€¢ Conduct Quality checks & periodical review of process adherence.
- â€¢ Discuss/ suggest the way forward, improvement areas to the customer/process.
- â€¢ Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
- â€¢ Maintain operations rigor around daily huddles, knowledge management, cross training etc.
- â€¢ Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
â€¢ Provide work direction and guidance to team members:
- Ensure strong and regular cross training programs within the project
- Responsible on documenting any change in process/metrics and work with internal teams to ensure the same is being addressed and closed.
ensure accuracy of the work of team members, their ability to operate under deadlines and to work on multiple tasks• â€¢ Establish systems and procedures in the team.
- â€¢ Allocate work and tasks to the team.
- â€¢ Conduct team building activities to enhance motivation.
- â€¢ Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the team.
- â€¢ Conduct process training or refresher training if required.
- â€¢ Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- â€¢ Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- â€¢ Conduct appraisals for team members in a timely fashion.
- â€¢ Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
- â€¢ Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- â€¢ Resignations / Absconder communication to Operations Manager.
- â€¢ Manage attrition and absenteeism.
- â€¢ Support recruitment efforts for the team.
- â€¢ Career Guidance.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
1Procure to Pay - ProcurementNADesired
Proficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Oct 18 2019
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.