ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create a Center that is source of talent and delivery excellence. To be the best in class Consumer Operations Center through ownership and accountability.
- Lead a team of 100 staff with 6-8 unit managers / meet business objectives by developing talent / Direct all activities in the department
- Work with seniors / stakeholders to solve and design new processes
- Consistently reach aggressive business-defined performance indicators with urgency and commitment
- Ensure a Pristine Control Environment - All operational risks to be assessed and mitigated. Control / audit issues to be actively managed to resolution
- Strong understanding of applicable regulations and compliance with same
- Employee initiatives – VOE, address people issues, effective on boarding and training. Set clear goals and expectations for the team members
- Effective Communication for both internal and external stakeholders providing regular updates on the Operations; develop strong working relationship between the various teams
- Follow effective escalation procedures to raise potential reputational risks and franchise issues, maintain a robust COB plan
- Focus on service quality and customer satisfaction
- Motivate employee performance and continuously develop talent though encouragement, feedback and coaching
- Serve as a role model in a culture of accountability, integrity and respect
- Lead various project teams and critically evaluate current processes for improvement
- Responsible for achieving and monitoring aggressive team performance targets: productivity, quality and customer satisfaction, meet/exceed business plan financial commitments (unit cost)
- Support our community through bank sponsored volunteer activities
- Exercise full leadership and supervisory responsibility over Operations Support department typically consisting of multiple teams
- Evaluates subordinate’s performance and makes recommendations for staffing, pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Determines hiring to ensure adequate staffing
- Recommends new work procedures with broader scope of impact; deals with variable (occasionally complex) issues with substantial potential impact
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues
- Applies in-depth understanding of policies as they apply to the department
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Directly impacts the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning
- Persuades and influences others through strong communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties
Education and Experience:
- Pass all Internal and External Audit reviews
- Enhance Client Experience delivery
- Re-engineer processes to optimize efficiency
- Involve in automation projects that improves efficiency
- Attract, Develop and Retain Talent
- Meet expense plan
- Call center or production management; leading managers (team leaders)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree is preferred
- Familiarity and understanding of financial industry is preferred
- 10-12 years of which 6-8 years in Operational process management
- Leading and managing large teams for 2-4 years; track record of building teams, managing employee motivation
- Competence in Risk & Control, detailed knowledge of Citi policies and procedures, ability to identify and mitigate emerging risks
- Leadership – people and process Management, excellent communication and presentation skills and good interpersonal skills for frequent multi-level interaction
- Team building - ability to manage diverse teams, conflict management
- Execution skills (Quick thinker who can take strategic decisions to implement, ability to prioritize; analytical thinking and attention to detail)
- Ability to make sound decisions that reflect good judgment and takes immediate and independent action to resolve issues or problems
- Exceptional performance management abilities
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships and work across the organization
- Demonstrated success driving organizational change with a track record of process improvement
- Exceptional influencing skills that inspire action without full reliance on authority
- Superior execution skills with attention to detail and focus on clear, realistic action steps and timelines including capacity planning
- Ability to probe beyond symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems
- Experience in complex financial analysis and ability to infer relevant business applications
All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.