Candidate should have worked at the level of Process Supervsior **with more than 2 years of experience in Fabric Dyeing, Production Department Management, Process Validation and Relationship Management in Textile industry.
- Should exhibit effective Quality Assurance in Processing of fabrics & utilizing resources, improving processes, increasing quality and reducing costs of fabrics. Specialized in Dyeing Cotton & its blends (Viscose, Polyester, etc.), 100% Cotton, Lycra blended Fabrics, Wool & other blended fabrics.
- Demonstrated abilities in enhancing product quality & increasing productivity while curtailing operational costs & expenses
Responsibilities and Duties
Production Planning & Control
- Managing manufacturing operations; planning for Processing and Dyeing of the fabric with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets.
- Handling overall shop floor activities and implementing effective techniques to bring efficiency in operations to improve quality standards & achieve maximum cost savings.
- Proactively identifying areas of obstruction / breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipments.
- Monitoring processes & identifying deviations to ensure that the same will consistently produce products meeting pre-determined specifications and quality attributes.
- Responsible for standardizing the dyeing recipe, shade matching and maintaining the shade continuity of the dyed fabric conforming to customer requirements.
- Co-coordinating with our team in cost control, process improvement and product development based on customer feedback.
- Responsible for control of process parameters to ensure maximum production and best quality.
- Responsible for standardization of dyeing recipes to ensure RIGHT FIRST TIME DYEING.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Night (Preferred)