PolitIcal Writer Openings
Apply for Political Editor Internship in India
A Political Writer specializes in writing editorial articles that focus on government, the political process, electoral campaigns and candidates. A political columnist’s well-reasoned arguments and insightful observations help shape debate on important public issues. Like with all journalistic careers, political columnists are increasingly turning to blogs and other online publications.
Political Writing Internship
Political Blog Training
Political Writer Job Description
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Interview key persons to obtain more information
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Comply with the moral code of the profession
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Partner with other journalists, editors, producers etc
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Keep abreast on developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
Political Writer Required Skills
- Excellent written and non-written communication & language skills
- Critical thinking, honesty, integrity and morality
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Good planning, coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to critical details
- Respect for the principles of the United Nations Charter and the UNDP Statement of Purpose;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Exemplary writing/ editing skills & editorial mindset with an ability to simplify financial jargon for users in an easy and concise manner
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- A good understanding of public speaking
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category