- Analyzing company processes for delays, obstructions, and weaknesses.
- Advising on process upgrades to improve production rates and reduce costs.
- Assessing process orders.
- Servicing and maintaining production equipment.
- Troubleshooting processing issues.
- Maintaining machinery supply inventory.
- Notifying Quality Assurance personnel of production flaws.
- Ensuring production processes adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Ensuring production area is clear of obstructions and contaminants.
- Creating production process reports.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per year
- BPO: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)