Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
- Bachelor’s degree with good academic record.
- 4+ years of operations and project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and assist team members on complex issues
- Ability to communicate findings and concepts to Senior Leadership
- Basic to moderate dive deep, data interpretation, logical reasoning and analytical skill set
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL and working on databases (good to have)
- Flexibility to work in a 24x7 environment
WWCP-GCC is the command center for Amazon CS with core responsibility of real time service level management (customer experience) and occupancy management (cost). In addition to the core responsibility outlined above, GCC is also responsible for incident management to mitigate risk to customer experience. With a view on continuous improvement, GCC also drives multiple projects aimed at standardization & automation of real time management processes
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and motivated individual with a strong operations and project management background, a passion for customers, exceptional communication skills and a logical mindset with a supreme attention to detail.
- Continuously monitor the real time network performance and take actions to mitigate any risk to metrics and customer experience
- Support the GCC team in day-to-day operation by maintaining constant communication with site operations, senior leadership, technology teams and other internal clients on status of real time metrics and customer experience.
- Manage high severity incidents by running conference calls with different teams to mitigate risks to metrics, customer experience and associate experience
- Define and scope projects by working closely with internal teams and their clients to understand their needs and priorities.
- Plan and execute the identified projects by working with various teams
- Comfortable in writing daily business review documents and preparing reports for Senior leadership
- Dive deep into data/process, identify problems and identify solution if possible and present to leadership
- Ability to manage ambiguous situation and projects
- Enjoys driving projects and initiatives forward, finds a way to get to “yes”
- Experience working with a high-growth, fast paced company
- Certification in Project management, Analytic and Quality management (Six sigma)