Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1) Vehicle Development from Concept to Production stage and co-ordination for various sections/departments. Conceptualising the ideas and then transforming into project deliverables
2) Working out the System change matrix for the change systems,
3) Preparing the budgetary requirement and cost impact
4) Working out the detailed time plan for the project with the coordination of all stake holders like COE CAE, CDMM, Manufacturing, Reliability, PVT, Quality and marketing.
5) Monitoring the project plan rigorously, coordination with the CFT for achieving the timeline
6) Regular team meetings and weekly Project review meetings are arranged so as to meet the milestones and SOP date.
7) Design - Designing new components, carrying out DFMEAs, Design reviews, releasing Designs through team centre engg and team centre enterprise, release of EN and Bills of Material.
8) Quality Â Adheres to the quality systems like APQP / MPDS
9) Interaction with validation, Service, Launch team. and PVT and analyse the reports.
10) IMCR -Generate ideas and implement.
11) Resolve Quality issues with Mfg, PVT and in field to adhere R/1000 targets.
12) Support for Homologation and Customer care team
13) Organising regular team meetings (i.e. will all stakeholders ) to ensure deliverables
2 to 4 Years
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Automotive