You will join a team that directly caters to the front office of global asset managers. As an Analyst in Linedata's Research team, you will work closely with Portfolio Managers and Senior Research Professionals. You will be responsible for providing fundamental research support to a buy-side client. The role spans across different aspects of investment research – initiating/maintaining analysis on the coverage universe, understanding macroeconomic and sectoral trends, tracking corporate events, etc. You are also expected to proactively engage with different stakeholders to ensure well informed and timely investment decision making by the client. You are required to take complete ownership of the deliverables and demonstrate high quality standards with utmost integrity.
- Credit research support to the investment teams of global alternative asset managers investing in leveraged loans and HY bonds
- Initiate/maintain client specific deliverables, such as financial models, investment memos, monitors, research notes, screeners, etc., for the companies/industries under coverage
- Participate in earnings calls and prepare earnings summaries
- Effectively communicate ideas and research findings to the Portfolio Manager
- Prioritize and execute multiple assignments including adhoc assignment within tight deadlines
- Ensure adherence to high quality standards and industry best practices established at Linedata
- Sound experience in fundamental credit research (1-2 years)
- Deep understanding of capital/corporate structure and various debt documents
- Exposure to US/European debt markets
- Strong excel modelling and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to independently execute assignments under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with professional demeanour
- Knowledge of third-party databases such as Bloomberg, CapIQ, Thomson Reuters, etc.
- Hands on experience on VBA macros