Infosys BPM Limited
Job ID/Reference Code
The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service specialist would be:
- Handling escalations and complex queries.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Grad Diploma of Business Adm.
BPO Service Line
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Competencies and Skills Required
Customer Service specialist plays a critical role in providing an interface between customers and the client company. Looking for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer's problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. The major skills and competencies that employers look for in a candidate are:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Domain(IBPO)->Customer Service->Outbound Customer Contact-ALL
Domain->Customer RelationShip Management->Customer Service
Domain(IBPO)->Customer Service->Inbound Customer Contact(Voice
Chat)-Customer Relationship Mgmt
- Location of posting is subject to business requirements