Apriori Education was formed with a vision to reverse the prevalent trend of diminishing interest in liberal arts education and to refute the view that it is any less practical or vocational compared to the technical fields of study. True intellect and intelligence stems from a balance of qualitative and quantitative skills. Keeping this objective in mind, the organization comprises mostly academicians or individuals whose primary engagements are academic as well as entrepreneurial.
For Delhi/ NCR applicants ONLY.
Roles and Responsibilities Trainer
- Impart verbal training to primarily IELTS ,TOEFL and Communication skills aspirants
- Responsible for delivery of training sessions as per the assigned schedule and within-firm timelines and ensuring smooth & regular running of batches
- Develop course content
- Manage and maintain offline classes, Online batches, and student records
- Self-motivated and target-oriented mindset
- Preferred knowledge into Softskill, Spoken English & communication Providing Voice & Accent Training
- Grooming the students for attending Interviews
Part-time hours: 25 - 30 per week
Application Deadline: 20/1/2022
Expected Start Date: 20/1/2022
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Volunteer, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹600.00 - ₹1,200.00 per hour
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)