Department: Sales & Marketing, Speciality Medicines
Job Location: Lucknow/Kanpur/Varanasi/Agra
Therapy to Handle: Speciality Medicines & Rapid Diagnostics
Position Summary: The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs.
Indicative Reporting Structure
- People reporting - None
- Reporting to - GM
Responsibilities and Duties
Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency.
- Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed HCPs in the prescribed territory
- Scouting to find commercially beneficial liquidation partners(doctors,stokist,hospitals & distributors)
- Formulating innovative yet cost effective marketing & promotional activity to cross-sell.
- Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensure the availability of product to service the customer and manage distributors
- Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives
- Follow up with customers/hospitals to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborate with distributors to ensure a timely resolution.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Diploma in Science / Pharmaceutical
- Total experience of 1+ years in Healthcare with proven performance track record
- Experience with public speaking is preferred
- MS Office , Sound English speaking & Googling skills is most important.
- Vehicle is a must
Initial 3 months would be internship & Field training with Senior Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹28,000.00 /month