The District Coordinator shall be responsible for coordination, networking and execution of planned program activities at assigned district and blocks.
Key Responsibility Areas
Act as a Nodal Officer/point of contact from the organization and establish regular coordination with the District Administration. Position holder should establish a direct contact with the DM.
Assist the District Administration in implementation of joint action plan developed in consultation with them.
Monitor the project plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
Identify specific challenges and gaps at the field level in the implementation of the program and highlight the same to the central team and DA.
Attend all the important meetings organized by the DA and other relevant stakeholders in the district
Responsible for sharing the minute’s/action points of the meeting is being held with District Administrations with Central Office.
Accountable for maintaining proper documentation of the work including letters, RTIs, success stories, case studies at the district level
Should prepare the case studies/success stories from the field and share the same with the central team on regular basis.
Ensure monitor the data-entry that will be done in the Dashboard.
Accountable for collaboration with NGO partners and volunteers at the grassroots to expand the work.
Ensure sharing the weekly and monthly reports of the project to Central team.
Able to assist in the any additional work assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
Key Performance Indicators
The overall performance of the associate will be evaluated on the basis of following parameters-
1. Number of families linked with the social security schemes in the district
2. Number of children enrolled and retained in schools
3. Number of children withdrawn from exploitative situations like child labour, child marriage, child trafficking
4. Number of children linked with rehabilitative or social security schemes
5. Number of Child-friendly blocks established in the district
6. Number of Village/Block/District child protection committees activated and regularized
7. Number of children provided with legal support/assistance
8. Number of youths enrolled in skill development programs
Campaigns and Awareness generation
1. Number of awareness sessions organized/assisted at the community level on different child protection issues
2. Number of heath camps/legal camps organized at the community level
MIS and Documentation
1. Assistance in management of data and dashboard at the district level
2. Timely sharing of weekly/monthly reports
3. Number of case studies/success stories shared
Minimum Graduate . Post Graduate Preferred.
2-5 years of relevant experience .
Committed to the cause of working with children
Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
AVA is an equal opportunity employer
Employee Medical Insurance