IT Project Coordinator
Everyone’s a dreamer. But at Flipkart, we don’t believe in just thinking, we believe in implementing our ideas and seeing the impact it has on the world around us. Flipkart gives you the perfect space to learn, grow and exercise your expertise to make shopping delightful for everyone! Here, you get to make an impact every day!
What we are looking for?
You are responsible for various Project Management Support Activities required for the IT SCM (Supply Chain Management) & Operations group. The ideal candidate will be able to take ownership of scope and work with all internal/external stakeholders to expand the SCM operations.
You will closely work with IT, Supply Chain Operations, Real Estate and Workspace, Commercial, Finance teams and with external Vendors to plan and build the SCM sites across Pan India.
Individuals with 2 to 4 years of experience with a significant exposure to IT Project Management is preferred.
What you will be doing:
What you should have:
- The IT Project Coordinator performs various project management Support activities for the IT Supply Chain Management & Operations group.
- Under general supervision, this position coordinates the completion of tasks for small and medium size projects or phase(s) of larger projects to ensure goals and/or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time and funding parameters.
- This role will implement operational aspects of each project’s scope, risk and budget, while ensuring all documents are current, complete and stored accurately on a daily basis online.
- The Project Coordinator will facilitate project team meetings and provide visibility and communication of all project status reported through the IT Project management Office
- Management of special projects from planning to execution.
- Working with Commercial, Logistics, and with external vendors for the delivery of IT equipment’s across Pan India.
- Solid understanding of Project management.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure.